Skip to content

General

General

Categories

167 results found

1. Good morning,

I have an issue with the iPad version of the Transparent Classroom App. I tried to contact you to try and resolve the issue but there's no way to get in touch with you.

When I open the app on my iPad, only one student is showing and I'm unable to take photographs. When I open it in the browser on the iPad the option to take a photo isn't there.

Please help ASAP.

Kindest regards,
    Emily Cleaver
    Classroom Manager

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Student ID# - Please make an auto fill widget for student ID# that can be added to progress reports so that public schools are in compliance with their district requirements.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Master function for CHP progress report. North america puzzle map does not master function. Could you please add M function for the progress report.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Yung Chi,

There are two types of lessons in Transparent Classroom, masterable and ongoing. By default the Puzzle Maps are listed and ongoing, which means they do not have include the “Mastered” level.

To change this you can customize your scale for masterable lessons by going to [Admin] > [Lesson sets] > [Settings] > check the box next to “Customize scales” > update the key words for ongoing lessons > [Save].

Alternatively, you could change the lesson type for specific lessons by going to [Lessons] > clicking on the lesson to move into edit mode > use the drop down menu in the lower left to select “Masterable” > [Save].

Please feel free to email us at info@transparentclassroom.com if you have any questions about that or if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

4. Hello! Spanish translation for You are catch up! is ¡Estás atrapado! that means you are stuck, may I suggest "¡Estás al día!"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like the option to see a cumulative summary of all the notes made for on child under the "notes" feature in "daily tracking". Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because the [Notes] feature on the [Daily Tracking] page is shared with the [Attendance] feature, you can actually view a cumulative record of all notes for a child by going to [Attendance] > [Attendance Report] > and clicking on that child’s name. You can also control the date range from the drop-down menus in the upper left-hand portion of the screen.

It’s important to note that in general, the [Notes] feature of the [Daily Tracking] page is designed to keep track of short pieces of information that you’d like to use in your communications with parents. For example, if a different parent or guardian will be picking up today, or if children need more supplies for their cubbies. If you’d like a place to keep longer notes or narrative observations related to record-keeping, we recommend the child’s [Profile] page.

6. Can we customise the attendance codes? Here in NSW Australia, we are required to report student attendance to the education board using their attendance codes. At this point we are keeping two records - TC AND our own register which adheres to the national education standards. I know the other Australia schools, particularly in NSW, will be in the same boat.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We receive applications for infants who have not been born yet and the gender is sometimes unknown. Please add the option to choose "unknown" in addition to "M" or "F".

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can manually write in “Unknown” for a child’s gender by choosing “Other” and then typing in the word “Unknown.”

We could “Unknown” as a separate field, but we believe giving an “Other” option covers your use case.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have further questions or would like to explain how the “Other” option does not address your needs.

8. I would like to add a note feature to lesson planning page in order to further personalize the lesson for each student without having to add a separate lesson into the lesson set. For example- when assigning Individual sandpaper letters I would like to add a note on which sounds I wanted to present or maybe I wanted to assess. The note space would be extremely helpful to personalize lessons quickly and efficiently.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For infants it is important to track their milestones, which I would like to do with the lessons functionality. I would like ONLY the "Milestones" lessons to be shown on conferences. Showing all the lessons presented becomes overwhelming.

Being able to limit which section of lessons for reporting to parents would allow me to create lesson lists with this in mind.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create an app for parent use on iphone or android.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Android has a 53% market share in the U.S. Would be a big help.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a header at the top of a printed allergy report that says which class the list of children is under.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I accept an applicant, I would like to have all forms completed by parents and have the child set up before the child appears on the roster. We have a lot of families who move into the area and want everything ready, but cannot start until a later date.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We have about 55 students in our groups. When we want to record data into the "progress and plan" section, we cannot see all students. When we move to the right to look for more students, the lessons are not visible. It would be nice if the column with the lessons is frozen, so we can see it all the time.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It looks like I can only download one photo at a time to my computer. I would love to download all the photos at the same time and I don't think this is possible (?).

Also, it would be great to also be able to download 'new photos' (i.e. tag photos that have already been downloaded before by me so I can choose not to download them again).

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alert the person who assigned a form to a parent that the parent has filled out a requested form instead of having to go to the child and see if it's been done.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! It’s possible to customize which staff member receives the notification that a form has been received. To do that, go to [Admin] > [Notifications], and select the staff members name from the drop down menu next to “Form Received”. You can choose the school email address, the classroom email address, or a specific person’s email address. If you have any questions about that, don’t hesitate to reach out to info@transparentclassroom.com.

17. This would more easily allow a dialogue between parents and teachers, if parents choose to reply to the email,

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now you can only print the attendance report per each class. It would be easier to be able to have a report that includes all classes/students all together.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rather than having to generate conference reports individually for each child, it would be lovely to be able to generate reports for the entire class with one click.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow a way to print the class list with pictures of the children to hand out to substitute teachers or student teachers

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9